You can integrate Instabug with Microsoft Teams and forward any bugs you receive to a channel or team of your choice. Here are the steps you need to follow to set up the integration.
- Open Microsoft Teams and select 'Apps' from the side navigation bar and search for 'incoming webhook'.
- Once you select 'Incoming Webhook', you will be presented with a summary of the integration and what it does, as well as the permissions needed. Select 'Add to a team' to continue.
- Now you can choose the team or channel you would like to forward to and select 'Set up a connector' to continue.
- You will then be prompted to choose a name and image for this connector. Once you're done, select 'Create' to generate a URL for this webhook. Copy this URL to your clipboard.
- Go to the integrations page on your Instabug dashboard and select 'Microsoft Teams' to set up the integration. You will be prompted for the webhook URL we generated in Microsoft Teams.
- To customize the information you would like to be forwarded, select 'Edit' and choose the details you want to include. When you're done, select 'Save' and continue to the next step.
- At this point, we need to test the integration with a sample notification to make sure everything is working as expected.
- In the final step, you need to choose a name for this integration and whether you want to be notified of every new bug. You can also configure a rule to only forward specific bugs to this channel or team, depending on the conditions you set.
Updated about 1 month ago