Manage your projects and issues right inside GitHub by following these simple steps.
- Select the Organization you would like to forward to. If it's not in the drop-down list, you can select Add more organizations to open GitHub and add your Organization.
- When adding an Organization, you will be redirected to GitHub to pick an organization to Install Instabug in.
- Then you will be asked to grant Instabug access to some or all repositories that belong to the organization. Select the repositories and click Install.
- You will be redirected back to Instabug to complete the setup. Now you only have to choose the repository and assignee for the forwarded issues. You can also choose which details get forwarded as well.
- At this point, we just need to test your integration so that we're sure everything is working smoothly.
- All done! Your integration is now set up and ready to go. From this final page, you can allow automatic forwarding (don't worry though, this can be reconfigured at any time!)
- Issues forwarded to Github should look something like this.
Updated about 1 month ago